Cours St. Pierre

The Cours Saint-Pierre is one of the four commercial building group in the Old-Montreal which were built between 1872 and 1875 for the Sisters of the Charity of Montreal, better known as the Grey Nuns. Present in Old-Montreal since 1747, the Grey Nuns had an important and busy commercial property. The tenants of the building were grocery, clothing and footwear wholesalers. The Grey Nuns store was converted into apartments and commercial spaces in 1980. The restoration project included the stabilisation and reparation of the exterior masonry walls.

/files/images/th_4481_exterior_1.jpg /files/images/th_4481_exterior_2.jpg /files/images/th_4481_exterior_3.jpg