Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul

The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul serves a thriving intercultural Christian family of Montreal. Designed by noted architect Harold Featherstonaugh and built in 1931-32 in what was Montreal’s luxurious Square Mile, the building’s gothic revival style is expressed with an elegance of line and simplicity of detail. The original copper roof adorned the church for more than 77 years and was at the end of its normal life expectancy within its urban surrounding. A 17,500 square-foot, new insulated copper batten seam roof system was conceived and installed.
/files/images/th_St_Andrew_exterior_1.jpg /files/images/th_St_Andrew_exterior_2.jpg /files/images/th_St_Andrew_exterior_3.jpg